Friday, August 20, 2010

Laughing Buddha and Digital Painting...

So, hello there!

I've been working slowly on my Laughing Buddha and enjoying Photoshop and digital painting more and more.  It's been slow since all of my boys and I have been sick for the last 2 weeks.   Finally caught up on us!  Took a while =P

So here are a few pics of my Laughing Buddha so far....







I tend to get bored half way through and like to try things out, so added a bit of smokey cloud and a space scene.  Not sure if it will stay or not?  I've also painted up a bamboo bridge but my son said "What's that?" and that he liked the green bamboo/stems better =P

I thought it'd be cool to put the Laughing Buddha on a cloud, thinking of adding a gold disc under his feet too... but you know, it's all in the thoughts at present!

I still have a lot of colour blending to do, and some shading and highlights later on.  Getting there though ;)  I'd like to remove the black outlines if I can... I'm still trying to better my skills in digital painting, so will just see how I go on this one =)

Feel free to leave me a comment or suggestions, it all helps and gives me motivation lol =D

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment